Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Redworth Hall near Darlington...

I went to a tourism conference today at this beautiful country hotel, Redworth Hall Hotel near Darlington. Having arrived fifteen minutes early, I decided to experiment with my new camera. The ground are delightful. Squirrels, rabbits, beautifully tended trees...
I thought I would be able to take a few more pictures after the conference but it was raining when I came out.
My Viennese mentor, Merisi may be proud for my first attempt...






























2 Comments:

Blogger Akelamalu said...

These are beautiful - almost 3D! Not just down to your new camera!

16/5/07 11:15 AM  
Blogger Hayden said...

I love the way the red tree pushes itself at the topiary in such an unruly, fecund manner! Lovely contrast with the little marching soldiers...

16/5/07 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


My PlayList
Best Video Codes